We give the Statutory Audit Services
Statutory audits help determine and understand the accuracy of an organization’s financial records and statements. Statutory audits conducted to determine whether or not a business is providing accurate information to the public. Only a trained and experienced auditing firm is capable of conducting statutory audits, due to their extensive and intricate nature. Endowed with years of experience and expert insights into the field, AM Audit is one of the most preferred names in the business in this regard.
- A statutory audit is required by law to verify the accuracy of a company's financial statements or records.
- The main aim of a statutory audit is to determine whether an organization provides a true and fair representation of its financial position by examining accounting transactions.
- It helps improve the goodwill of the company
- Statutory audit helps increase public trust and reliability of the business
- It enhances the credit-worthiness of the business
- A great statutory audit report can be used to attract investment by a company
Performing a statutory audit in Dubai is not an easy thing to do at all. It needs industry exposure, immense process knowledge and an efficient system enabling the execution timely. As AM Audit has all of these and more, we have been constantly preferred by organizations from various business verticals to help them with statutory audit. Since we also have the best talent in the market with right qualification and expertise, we can provide any kind of statutory audit that you need.
If you need the best auditing hands in the industry to conduct the statutory audit for you, AM Audit is the most reliable name. You can talk to our client support desk. Contact us, now! We offer services all over Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain.
- Al Shoala Building ,Block # E, 7th Floor Office No : 706. Port SAEED- DEIRA, DUBAI – UAE PO BOX- 64220
+971 4 323 1738
+971 54 327 8971